toilet paper fashion.

this Monday our teacher gave us a project to work  in a group our groups where mostly the people you  sit next to   then she showed us what we are doing she told us where making toilet paper designs and then dressing someone in your group. A little bit later when everyone got there  paper the teacher made us draw our design of the toilet paper costume then dress the  person  up and make a outfit for the runway that we made out of the tables our  group made my best friend   Alice be the model. me and my other fried Indy helped  make the dress  the other person in our group was Sam  Sam was the person who wrote a script   to tell the camera what Alice’s dress design is  and what her name was for the runway I cared on with the costume with Indy and i drew cool patterns  on her dress we where only aloud to  use one roll of toilet paper and scissors  also markers when we finished  our design Alice walked  the runway  well Sam read out the script. here is  a link to the photo of Alice and other group design Alice is the girl in the middle. link.

3 thoughts on “toilet paper fashion.

1. hi Norah I liked doing the toilet paper fashion a little bit my model could’nt keep still I think you guys worked well together as a team and I think Alice looked really pretty
    I think my two favourite ones was your group and Eelia’s group.